Tuesday, July 13

Ill tell you what to do on a Tuesday: Part 5

Shows:
7/7/10 Just Die!, Religious Police and Karna Sarka at the Dojo - Was alright
I missed Religious Police, which sucks because they are fun to watch. After them was Just Die! I didnt really expect much just because they looked like old dudes that would play some awful brand of boring punk rock, but instead they dished out sweet posicore tracks. I was stoked! The lead singer said something in between each song that made me feel super posi. Anyways I bought their record and it is alright. I would love to see them again. After they played I zoned out while a metal band was playing. I'm not going to say anything bad about them, I just don't care for the genre.

Food:
Daiya cheese - Love it
Oh man, Im pretty sure that this blows teese out of the water. I have yet to try it on a pizza but shit that stuff is good. I made some nachos with it two meals in a row and well used it all up. I can't wait to get some more and really make some rad dishes

Galaxy Vegan parmesan cheese - Love it
Ever since I was a kid I would make buttery noodles and load it up with parmesan cheese, over a year and a half ago that stopped due to being vegan. This was the first dish I made when I got home from the store. Even though I knew that vegan fakes don't always transfer over well I loaded my buttery noodles with it and it was one of the greatest tastes of my life. I'm pretty sure that it doesn't taste like real parmesan cheese but I don't know. Just made some popcorn with it and its solid!

No comments:

Post a Comment